Monday, January 26, 2009

My Pink Cruiser


This is my Cruiser bright pink Hawaii double deluxe huge seat smooth riding banana bike. Ooohhh ya. That as pretty much the hottest and coolest thing that a ten year old girl could get for her 11th birthday. I had been wanting a banana bike the very first day I saw my cousin's in the summer. I told my mom about it and how I needed it badly. But she said only when my birthday got closer we would think about it. And sure enough when my b-day got a big closer, my mom and I went to this sweet bike store ddowntown and went to look at some. It was a dream!! There were too many adorable bikes to choose from. Although I did have my eye set on an especially cute one. It was bright pink with white Hawaiian flowers on the seat. The same one you seen in the picture! I thought about it and then sure enough, my mom handed the cashier the money. That's how I got my Cruiser!!

4 comments:

Keely said...

Thats what I got for my Birthday!! Mine is Blue with green, brown and white dots!!

Anonymous said...

Annie
You are so lucky! I have always wanted a bike like that! I will probly never have one! I love your bike
Anasteeve

molly said...

oh my gosh, why did you tell me you had a cute bike. i guess that was a while ago but still. then again i guess i don't tell you when i get a new bike so its okay. i wish i had such a cute bike like you mine is just purple with purple dots on it. well i guess i will see you at school.

Amy L. Workman said...

Update your blog~! :) How are you?