Sunday, January 25, 2009

I LovE To sKi


Skiing is probably the best thing to do in the winter. I love it!! The only place I've been skiing is at Sundance. Every other Friday my school goes up to Sundance to ski. Some people do Ski Lessons, but other people, (like me) just go up and do whatever we want. Usually my friends (including Katya, Emmaline, Camilla, Cecily, Emma, Konner, Ellis, Hunter and somtimes Maloy) and I ski, but in the past we've built snow forts, had snowball fights, and yada yada yada. When I'm not skiing with friends, I'm up there with my dad and older brother. Unfortunately, whenever I go with them, I end up doing a lot of hard core stuff and sweating to keep up. My favorite thing to do up there is to either: go off jumps or make my own trail in the trees. Without skiing, my life would be pretty lame. If you ever happen to go up to Sundance, look for a girl with a bright green jacket and looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. Until then, I'll see YOU later!

1 comment:

Keely said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE TO SKI!! I go up to Deer Valley every Saturday with my family! I hate my ski instructor plus I don't even need him so sometimes I go with my Dad and my uncle and all my older cousins and we do hard core stuff and it's so freakin' hard!! I love your list when yoou say when i go up there i go with Emmaline Katya Camilla ect. haha