Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Birthday!


This week is my birthday and I'm so excited! I still don't know what I'm exactly going to do for my party, so please give me ideas everyone!
So I've wanted a puppy for a really, really long time but I know I'm not going to get one because . . .
1. My dad says he's allergic to every pet in the world.
2. My mom doesn't want her beautiful yard to be ruined by pee stains in her grass and dog poop in her flower beds.
But I might be able to get some clothes and fun books cause I like love to read. Also I might get some pins to put on my backpack and some bobbleheads because I collect those. (fwy I have about a billion!) But yeah you might be wondering what this picture is all about. Well, this was my birthday party two years ago and it was a Fear Factor party! That white stuff all splattered on my face is whipped cream and the activity that we did with whipped cream was that my mom found some disgusting rubber sugar eyeballs. Then she covered it in whipped cream and we had to find the eyeball with our face and nose and eat it! In another activity we had to pick a mysterious bag that had something nasty in it and then eat it. Like for instance, one of my friends had to eat canned spinach and other ate saurkraut. But I picked the bag with spinach flavored baby food, and let me tell you, it was disgusting!
And that's all that I can think of that I want which is very crazy! If you have any ideas, or want to leave me a comment about what you have gotten for your b-day that you think I would like, please let me know! Good Bye!

6 comments:

Amy L. Workman said...

Well, unfortunately I'm reading this WAY to late to offer suggestions for a birthday party this year. I liked the Fear Factor party suggestion though! My cousins made a home video of their own Fear Factor a few years ago but a birthday party is definitely creative! And, I have to admit, I'm with your mom on the dog issue. Plus, we had a dog when I was growing up and I hated being on poop patrol! :)
I'm glad you like your blog! It's cute! Also, I love having you in my class. Thanks for being so awesome and fun to have around.
Love - Mrs. W

D said...

haha sorry annie but didn't your bday already pass? haha well i love your blog!

Keely said...

I love your blog, it is ADORABLE!! That is a great idea for a party!!

Camilla said...

no wonder you look so young

D said...

hey we all have to hang out at centenial!

Keely said...

ya daryl great idea ;) haha!!