Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brothers

This is is probably one of MY funnest subjects to talk about because I get to embarress my brothers. Ok first, we'll start with the littlest one, T-man. (Tyler) You'd probably be able to regonize him from a mile away because of his white, glowing hair. He's really really crazy and always gets what he wants because he is the youngest. Really picky about what he's wearing, and especially picky about what he eats. He's ALWAYS mad and yelling and scratching and biting at my nine year old brother, Mason. Mason likes soccer a lot, and is almost ALMOST better than me at it. He's unorganized, and doesn't like to take showers.
Zac is the oldest sibling in our family, who's sixteen. He thinks that he can make us "little ones" (he likes to call us) be his slaves and get him drinks of water whenever he feels like it. His favorite game to play with me is lift-me-up-by-my-pants-and-give-me-a-atomic-wedgie. So ya, that's is about 1/3 of my WONDERFUL family!

11 comments:

T-squared said...

Sounds like you have wonderful brothers! My brothers did all sorts of crazy things to me, too. Hang in there and they will always love you. You must be a great sister to handle the torture. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Your pretty cool/freakin amazing! -Max&Konnor

Amy L. Workman said...

Speaking as the older sibling who did those things to her younger siblings...it's because he loves you! :)

Unknown said...

im a VERY AMAZING BROTHER you should ask brig someone time and what i do to him

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah although it is pretty cool being the youngest, i kinda wish i had a younger sibling. ya know, to "pass wisdom" onto and just to do stuff with. Or have a twin...

D said...

haha HI! guys!!! this is daryl!!! we need to all hang out sometime! maybe go skiing?

Keely said...

My brothers love to give me wedgies too!! I hate it!!

Matt Woodruff said...

Haha, i love your blog annie! Its pretty cool! As to older brothers, mine enjoy beating me up, but i am at a point that i can defend myself pretty well! But its all in good fun, i really enjoy having older brothers. keep blogging!

Camilla said...

Sam has glowing white hair to. (but it is curly)

D said...

my brothers... they are so big!! sometimes i wish i didn't have a twin... MAX you can have devin as a twin. haha